Updated: Nov 3, 2020
If you have thought about straightening your teeth but are apprehensive about doing so with traditional orthodontic treatment such as braces, you might be a good candidate for Invisalign. Invisalign is an ideal solution for most teens and adults. Invisalign is a less noticeable way to achieve a better smile. Invisalign straightens your teeth using a series of clear, custom-fitted, easily removable aligners that gradually adjust your teeth, efficiently correcting your bite and malocclusion problems.
The Clear Benefits Of Invisalign Learn more about the benefits Invisalign offers and why you should consider this exciting method of straightening teeth.
• When you have straight teeth, your mouth is healthier in general and there is less chance of tooth decay and gum disease.
• Invisalign is essentially invisible. You can straighten your teeth without unsightly metal in your mouth.
• The average cost is similar to that of traditional braces, which makes it affordable for many families.
• With Invisalign, the aligner trays are smooth and comfortable to wear. Traditional metal braces can be uncomfortable and cause irritation to the mouth.
• Invisalign is removable, so you do not have to wear the aligners during special occasions, or when you are eating. With normal metal braces, you are stuck with them for the entire straightening process.
• Brushing and flossing are simple. Since the system is removable, you can brush and floss just like normal.
Why Choose Invisalign? Invisalign can discretely treat many orthodontic issues including:
• Crowded teeth • Spacing between teeth • Overbites • Underbites • Crooked or rotated teeth
Contact Us If you have been self-conscious about your smile because of crooked teeth, we have treatment options to help. To learn more about the benefits of having straight teeth, contact our office for a consultation, we can discuss whether Invisalign or another treatment is right for your unique needs. Call us today at 203-513-2014.